Why you Need Professional Split AC Installation Services
At EcoTemp HVAC, our team of mini-split AC installation experts comes well equipped to your property.
When you hire our experts, we ensure you get:
- Protection against errors
- Workmanship warranties
- Accurate installation
- Maximum AC efficiency
Why Choose Ductless Split AC for your Home?
Fast & Easy Installation
Installation of ductless split air conditioners is easy as compared to ducted ones. You can place the internal unit up to 25–30 meters away from the external condenser. All you need is a small opening in the wall to facilitate the copper tubing and control wiring.
Ductless split air conditioner units require minimal maintenance services. These have washable air filters that don’t require a lot of routine maintenance. Also, the outdoor units are specially designed to allow easy access for routine care and repair.
Split air conditioning units have a smoother and quieter operation than the majority of traditional AC units. The internal unit of a split AC is noiseless and gives the consumer peaceful cooling. Moreover, the noise-producing external condenser is installed several feet away. It won’t cause any kind of disturbance.
Central systems lose a lot of energy through their ductwork. Also, leaky ducts can cause up to 30% cooling loss. Ductless split air conditioners prevent loss of energy because of the absence of ductwork in the ducted AC units. These upsurge your energy savings and reduce money spent on future utility bills.
Why Choose us?
All split AC installation & maintenance technicians at EcoTemp HVAC are certified and well-trained. technicians at EcoTemp HVAC are certified and well-trained.
At EcoTemp HVAC, we value your time and adhere to the promised timeline. From ductless split AC installation to routine maintenance, our technicians offer timely service.
We believe in transparent pricing, that is why we offer upfront pricing for all our services. We won’t surprise you with any kind of hidden fees or additional costs. We always give an accurate and free quote.
22+ Point AC Tune-Up Checklist
Our 22+ point AC tune-up checklist ensures your AC unit runs efficiently. We also offer tailored installation and maintenance services to achieve 100% customer satisfaction.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the approximate cost of split air conditioning installation?
The cost of installing a split AC depends on various factors such as:
- The brand of the AC unit
- The size of the AC unit
- Energy-efficiency rating
- Additional custom requests
Discuss your AC installation options with our experts, get a FREE quote.
How can I ensure that my AC lasts as long as possible?
You should replace your air conditioning system when it is no longer keeping up with your cooling needs. Here are some general signs that suggest it’s time to buy a new AC system:
- A Decade-Old AC System10 years is the average lifespan of a typical AC system. It is better to buy an AC system instead of spending money on outdated technology.
- Skyrocketed Energy BillsIf your energy bills are increasing over time, it’s time to replace your AC system with a more energy-efficient model.
- Expensive RepairsIf the cost of repairs is equal to or higher than it would cost to replace your system, replacing your AC system is a wise decision.
- Low Energy Efficient RatingIf your air conditioner has a low energy-efficient rating, it can cost you a lot of money to operate it. It is time to replace it with a new model with a high energy-efficient rating.
Can I install my split AC unit all by myself?
- Identify a suitable wall that can hold the weight of the AC
- Ensure proper spacing between wall and AC unit
- Find the correct tilt angle for both indoor & outdoor unit
- Maintain the right distance between indoor & outdoor unit