Why You Need A Professional Furnace Maintenance Services
What’s Included in a Home Furnace Maintenance Service?
Repair and Maintenance
Why Choose us?
Years of Experience
EcoTemp HVAC has been in the industry for over ten years, which has allowed us to internalize best practices. Our team is adept at handling any minor or major issues for every make and model of furnace available in the market.
24 hour emergency service
We understand the need to keep the furnace operating at peak efficiency during the cold winters. In case you need emergency repairs, don’t hesitate to call. We offer round the clock services even on weekends and holidays.
We are proud to have a team of skilled and qualified professionals adept at handling all types of repairs. Our technicians are trained and equipped to quickly diagnose issues and offer solutions to get your unit operating instantly.
At EcoTemp HVAC, we have always attempted to stay transparent with our customers and thus believe in providing upfront pricing, no overtime charges, anytime services, and a ‘fixed right’ promise.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does furnace maintenance include?
At EcoTemp HVAC, we perform a meticulous inspection of all the major components of your furnace units. Our technicians adjust, clean and optimize all the components for enhanced productivity. They also identify small issues that can devolve into major problems. Expect our technicians to –
- Test the basic functioning of your unit
- Inspect electric/fuel connections
- Check the operation of the blower
- Ensuring adequate airflow
- Evaluate furnace filter (and replace if needed)
- Clean all the system components.
For more detailed information, get in touch with us at (224) 253-8131.
How do I know if my furnace needs a tune-up?
Annual furnace tune-ups are recommended by manufacturers even if the system is not encountering any significant performance issues. Therefore, it’s good to get your unit serviced before the start of winters. Besides, give us a call if you are facing any of the below-mentioned issues-
- System not heating well
- Energy bills are increasing
- Unit is making unusual sounds
- Difficulty starting the unit
Is there any home furnace maintenance I can do on my own?
Yes, there are some steps you can take to keep your furnace running smoothly.
- Clean the filter on a regular basis and replace when needed. (User guide should have the instructions for the same.)
- Keep the ducts clean and avoid dirt and dust build-up.
- Set the thermostat at an appropriate temperature.
Note: Anything that requires tools is better left for the professionals.