Furnace Tune-up Special!
Our service special
When you live in Chicago, having a functional furnace is important to tackle the extreme temperatures we face in the winter.
Hence, as a responsible homeowner, you must make it a priority to get an annual furnace tune-up in Chicago from us at EcoTemp HVAC. We have always suggested to our customers that avoiding a proper furnace tune-up will result in breakdowns, excess repair or replacement costs, and operation costs.
Therefore, we are quite insistent on providing the highest quality furnace tune-up service to residential and commercial properties. Our excellent tune-up services will ensure that your furnace is always up and running when you need heat in your home. Let’s look at some of the benefits that you can get from the Eco Temp HVAC furnace tune-up in Aurora service.
- Save Money and Energy: A clean heating system operates more efficiently and uses far less energy than one that has not been properly maintained. Having EcoTemp HVAC clean your furnace each year will help you keep more money in your pocket while you do your part to decrease your carbon footprint on this planet.
- Increase Comfort: Dirt buildup within the furnace can obstruct the flames from burning as hot as they should. This will decrease your comfort as you wait forever for your furnace to meet the temperature you need. EcoTemp HVAC will scrub down your burners and the rest of the heating system, so you can enjoy reliable comfort all winter long.
- Prevent Breakdowns: 90% of furnace breakdowns can be traced back to a lack of regular maintenance. Avoid the inconvenience and cost of frequent breakdowns, and have EcoTemp HVAC clean your furnace yearly.
- Increase Lifespan: The better you care for your furnace, the longer it will last! EcoTemp HVACs’ NATE certified maintenance technicians will clean, oil, and inspect your system to prevent the need for premature replacement.
No Breakdown Gaurantee
When you have your furnace maintained by an EcoTemp HVAC professional, your Chicago heating system is covered by our No Breakdown Guarantee. Should the system break down after you have an EcoTemp HVAC cleaning, we will return free of charge during that current season!*
Our professional heating experts will inspect and clean every nook and cranny of the furnace ensuring that flames efficiently give heat to your home.
Our furnace tune-up in Barrington service includes a 22+ point checklist that includes cleaning and checking every small component of the furnace. Since we are so thorough, we give you the ‘No Breakdown Guarantee’ automatically after every furnace tune-up job.
Furnace Tune-Up – Points of Service Checklist
- Clean furnace or boiler
- Check chimney base
- Clean and check pilots
- Adjust pilot
- Check Thermocouple
- Clean burners
- Adjust burners
- Check fan belts
- Check amperage draw
- Check furnace filters
- Check safety devices
- Check heat anticipators
- Check thermostat contacts
- Check limit control
- Inspect combustion chamber
- Check blower wheel
- Check blower motor and lube
- Check furnace wiring
- Check for combustion air
- Check the hot water tank
- Check gas valve operation
- Test for gas leaks
- Check humidifier
- Check electrical connections
- Inspect heat exchanger for leaks
- Check motors and oil if necessary
- Check any/all accessories
- Check and secure all panels
- Check thermostat and calibrate if necessary
- Make a final operation test
Maintenance and Furnace Warranty Coverage
If you want to get the warranty coverage, make sure to get your furnace cleaned yearly from our expert EcoTemp HVAC team.
Most homeowners fail to realize that missing your yearly furnace maintenance and cleaning service can result in loss of warranty coverage.
Hence, with our furnace tune-up Elgin service, you can have the peace of mind that you maintain your warranty coverage and save money in the long run.
We also provide discount coupons that can save up to $50 on our tune-up services. So, contact us at EcoTemp HVAC now to know more!
We are ready to serve you