Beginning May 1, 2009, Registered Limited Warranty terms are available if the product is registered within 60 days of installation. Ask your Eco Temp HVAC technician for more information on how to register. American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning’s Registered Limited Warranty terms on this product include:
- 12-year limited warranty on compressor.
- 10-year limited warranty on outdoor coil.
- 10-year limited warranty on internal functional parts.
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- An option to purchase transfer-ability of your Registered Limited Warranty is available. Ask your Eco Temp HVAC technician for more information.
- Optional Extended Warranties available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer’s limited warranty.
- Ask your dealer for full warranty information at time of purchase. Warranties are for residential use only, some exclusions may apply.