Tankless Water Heaters Chicago
Not only do water heaters make it possible for you to enjoy a warm shower after working hard all day, but they also help clean your clothes and dishes. For such an important appliance we should take our time when researching the right one so that Eco Temp HVAC & Plumbing can provide affordable tankless units as well as professional service in order to give every customer what they deserve at any budget!
Professional Tankless Water Heater Installation & Maintenance
From our wide variety of products, including tankless water heaters that offer many benefits such as improved energy efficiency and continuous supply-you can see why Eco Temp HVAC & Plumbing is your go to team for all things plumbing related!
- Improved Energy Efficiency: On average, tankless water heaters use 30 to 50% less energy, so you can start enjoying the cost savings of lower energy bills.
- Continuous Supply of Hot Water: You never have to worry about running out of hot water, so this option is perfect for homeowners with family members who take long steamy showers.
- Fine Tuned Compact Design: Since there is no tank, the water heater takes up much less space, and can even be easily mounted on a wall.
Why Choose us?
We are a team of fully licensed, insured, and highly trained in-house technicians. We offer professional tankless water heater services and seasoned advice for all major water heater brands.
24/7 Emergency Services
Need help right away? We are your go-to water heater installation experts in Illinois. You can count on EcoTemp HVAC’s 24/7 emergency tankless water heater installation & repair services.
Get a FREE consultation with one of our air conditioning experts. Leverage expert advice on selecting the proper water heater system to meet the specific needs for you and your property.
At EcoTemp HVAC, we value your time. We make sure that we never keep you waiting. We are a reliable water heater installation and repair contractor that goes above and beyond to get the job done right on time.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is your water heater installation procedure?
As a seasoned water heater installation contractor, we follow the best practices. Here’s what we do:
For Installation, we:
- Take measurements for the new water heater
- Determine the proper size and capacity of the new water heater system
- Install the new water heater system
- Connect gas lines, tubing, wiring, pipes, and electrical supply lines
- Perform final test to ensure the system is working and ready to use
For Replacement, we:
- Inspect the current system and set up
- Disconnect the gas and electrical power lines
- Uninstall the existing system
- Follow the installation steps mentioned above
How to choose the right AC unit for my home?
Selecting the right AC unit for your home depends on various factors such as:
- Area of the home
- Number of rooms in your home
- Energy efficiency ratings of the AC
- Warranties on the AC
…and various other AC feature requirements—variable speed motors, thermal expansion valves, automatic fan delay switch, and so on.